Friday 22 June 2012

Weekly Winners - Dynamic Duos #7

Happy Friday!!!! Lesley here! Thank you to everyone that joined in our Dynamic Duos Challenge #7.  We loved seeing your Black tie creation with Melon Mambo and Black! I am absolutely thrilled that we are seeing so many submissions each week and that you are supporting our new challenge blog! The design team and I thank you for your support!


I have the pleasure of choosing this week's DIVA Dynamo!  
This week's winner is Jen W of JENerally Speaking!





I loved Jen's amazing card as soon as I saw it! That large, beautiful bloom paired with the interesting use of ribbon just kept drawing my eye! The rounded corners gave this clean and simple card a modern look that I found both appealing and interesting! Loved all the bling too...just a fabulous card all round! Congrats Jen on being our Diva Dynamo this week!!!


The Dynamos have chosen their favourites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with a "Monochromatic" colour combo!


Have a great day, 
The Dynamos

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Anne Marie that is so sweet, you just brighten my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim ...what a lovely surprise! I am most honoured and incredibly grateful to be rubbing shoulders with this talent pool!
    Congrats too to Jen - wow, your creation is stunning and your win soo deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one or your Dynamic Darlings - it's really cheered me up today - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks heaps for choosing my card this week Anni - I was thrilled to come here today and find this pick! Congrats to all the Darlings and to Jen for being a Diva Dynamo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Lesley! Thanks so much for making me your Diva Dynamo!! What a fabulous way to start my weekend! :) Congrats to all the fabulous darlings too! :)

    ReplyDelete