Friday 15 March 2013

Weekly Winners!

Thank you for the amazing week here at Dynamic Duos! We were blown away by the submissions using Pool Party and Lucky Limeade. So many beautiful projects with this color combo. Thanks for joining us and playing along! 

This is Jenny here, and I am thrilled to be choosing our Diva Dynamo for this week!
Stef Perry
I loved every single element of Stef's charming and elegant card.  The girly touches of the creped filter paper flower, ruffled ribbon, flourish stamped background, a lacy embossed framelit grabbed my attention from the get go!  She did a fabulous job of bringing together several delightful details!
Way to go, Stef!

The Design Team have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge below for your blog. 
(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a "Black Tie" challenge that we are sure you will enjoy. 

Have a great day, 
The Dynamos




7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am thrilled that you chose my card!! Thank you so much for the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for choosing my card as one of your favorites - I am honored and congratulations to all the other winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such stunning cards!!!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHH-MAZING cards this round! Congrats to the picks- you deserve them;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for making me a Darling, Allyson! Congrats to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card to be a Darling Erna. Well done to all the other winners

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Anne Marie for choosing my card!! I'm so thrilled!! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete