Thursday 29 August 2013

Inlinkz Issues

Recently we have been experiencing "technical" problems with Inlinkz. The technical problem is me, Lesley! I have to say, the new platform that is being used by Inlinkz seems wonderful except for I cannot use it. Plain and simple. I triple check the times beginning and the times ending, only to find the linky has closed early on the blog. ARGH!

So bare with us! I promise to figure it out soon! In the meantime, we hope you will continue to play along for fun! Afterall, this is just for fun and we are all volunteers. We do this because we love paper, ink and stamps as much as you do!!

Happy inking and you have just over 3 more hours to play along with us this week! We love seeing what you share!

Kind regards,
Lesley


1 comment:

  1. I will go ahead and say for everyone Lesley, that your hard work and dedication with the entire DT included, is appreciated by all!

    You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete